DIY HANDOUTS for English Teachers
According to art. 13 para. 1-2 and other regulations of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter the GDPR - we inform all Users of the DIY HANDOUTS Portal that:
I. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is the Portal Operator DIY HANDOUTS, which is Agata Pul running business under the name Agata Pul Outcome Usługi Szkoleniowe:
a) tax identification number: 6792899797;
b) REGON number: 361203427;
c) Twardowskiego street, No. 87A, loc. 3, 30-346 Krakow
II. Contact details
You can contact the Administrator at any time via the contact form at https://diyhandouts.com/contact, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org and in writing to the Administrator's address indicated in point I. The most recommended form contact, because the fastest one will be e-mail.
III. Objectives and basics of processing
The administrator will process your data:
1. In order to properly execute the concluded contract for the provision of electronic services (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR);
2. In order to promote the DIY HANDOUTS Portal's activity (sending the newsletter) based on the consent expressed by you during registration (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the GDPR);
3. For archival purposes (evidence) that are the legitimate interest of the Administrator to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
4. In order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims that are legally justified in the interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) ( f) of the GDPR).
IV. The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which
has been made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by contacting the Administrator via one of the methods indicated in point II.
V. Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your data described above at any time. The administrator will stop processing your data for the purposes indicated, unless he can show
that there are important legal grounds for the data against him that override your interests, rights and freedoms or your data will be necessary for him to determine, investigate or defend claims.
VI. The period of data storage
- Your personal data provided as part of registration at the DIY HANDOUTS Portal will be processed for a period during which claims can be disclosed related to the concluded agreement for the provision of electronic services, that is for 4 years from the day on which your account in the Portal has been removed. The period of 3 years is the longest possible period of limitation of claims in this case, an additional year is in case of claims made at the last minute.
2. If you do not log in to the DIY HANDOUTS Portal for a period of one year, your personal data will be deleted along with the inactive account
VII. Recipients of data
Your data may also be accessed by our subcontractors (processing entities), e.g. people who carry out programming work at the DIY HANDOUTS Portal, people who provide accounting services (only if using the Premium Service version) or persons providing legal services.
VIII. Rights of data subjects:
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
1. The right to access your data and receive a copy thereof;
2. The right to rectify (correct) your data;
3. The right to delete data, limit data processing;
4. The right to object to the processing of data;
5. The right to data transfer;
6. The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (for details see the link: https://uodo.gov.pl).
IX. Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission
Providing your personal data in the scope required during registration in the DIY HANDOUTS Portal is voluntary, but without them we will not be able to conclude or perform a contract for the provision of electronic services.
X. Minimizing the scope of personal data:
The Administrator shall take all appropriate measures to ensure that the scope of personal data processed by him is limited to personal data adequately required for the purposes indicated in this Policy.
By using the DIY HANDOUTS Portal you accept the fact that it uses the so-called Cookie files (cookies). They are small text files, saved in order to maintain the current session, create viewing statistics, present online advertisements with the content closest to the user's interests and create online surveys and protect them against multiple voting by the same people. These files do not collect personal data of the user, do not change the configuration of his computer, do not use to install or uninstall any computer programs, viruses or Trojans, do not interfere with the integrity of the system or user data, are not processed by other
websites and can be at any time deleted by the user (for details, see your web browser's instructions).
Thank you for your trust,
DIY HANDOUTS Portal Operator